The free online training log and analysis-tool
Dr. Dr. Michael Behringer
sportanalytix.com is your absolutely free online training log and analysis-tool.
You are working out regularly and want to keep record of your training and fitness data? sportanalytix.com is the right place for you to be! Don’t leave your success to chance.
Use sportanalytix.com to control your personal success and for managing your training sessions like a professional athlete. Plenty features for analyzing your data, just like our chart view, makes you stay on top of things. Keep track of your increasing endurance capacity, your loss of body fat and recognize immediately if there are any overtraining symptoms that must be dealt with.
…manage your performance
28.09.16 · New: "Plus" button lets you add a new sets to the exercises of your workout
A new Update of our free GymApp is now available on the Google Play Store! We have improved some issues. One new feature that we've added is the "plus" Button that appears at the end of each exercise. By clicking this button you can easily add new sets to the exercises.
Overview of changes:
- (new) Button to add a new set to an exercise
- (imrpoved) Explanatory note when no training program has been designed
- (improved) The app now uses the Android Account Manager
- (improved) Buttons with Icon are now transparent
- (fixed) Improved staibility in cases of failed data upload due to internet connection issues
- (fixed) Improved handling in cases of inaccurate number entries
Here you can find the App: Google Play Store
Have fun :)